×

quesflats bought by son but in the name of parents

No MoU or agreement made for my property In 2007 I purchased 2 flats in my father's and mother's name. All paperwork is in their names.I dont have any papers showing that I bought these flats and I trusted them. Now they are living in 1 and have rented out the 2. I m not well as I m a severe diabetic and not having a job at the moment. Kindly advice I can get my property bck and legally sell them.

• ansHello, you have no legal right over the property. Your parents are the absolute owner of the three flats as it's in their name. Hence you cannot get your flats back nor you can sell the flats. It's totally there decision as to how they want to use the properties.