quesFather's will removed by mother for daughter.

My father died in Feb 2004 , he was against giving any share in property to daughter that's why he allowed me to construct a house in 1999 at my own cost thereby getting rentals , after his death my mother says that he didn't left any will and both mother and daughter took all his savings 15 Lacs and shares ( no clue ) and want to take share in the property also , ( Foul play by mother as she was not agreed ),after this I went ahead and Khata Electricity and water transferred in my name in Year 2004 itself till date no body claimed against this 10 years is over, now I want to sell the property they are not ready to come and sign even giving them there share what should i do?

  • ansHas the property been mutated? Did your sister and mother object to the transfer of water and electricity connection in your name? Without perusing all the documents related to this property it will not be possible to state anything, albeit you can move the court and cull out your share in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Wat is the procedure to file a case in high court for property dispute....my anstral…
We have a property having 5 floors, my grandfather has gifted the entire ground floor…

Sir my father run a shop since 1965 now he is age is 75 year…

My grand father bought property in my fathers name in Varanasi when he was child.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly