quesFather's transfer of property to elder not returning

Small Query If Mr. A has bought a property with the family income of daughters and sons, then transferred the property in the first son's name for acquiring loan for development of the house and then the son never returned the property documents, now both Mr A and his son on whose name the property was transferred are expired.

Can other children's of Mr A claim for the property? Additional information Mr. A's wife is still alive and Mr A has 2 sons and 7 daughters.

  • ansIf all the children pooled together in the purchase of the property then the transfer of the property in the name of one son alone is in itself illegal unless expressly authorized by all the contributors. However, whether or not the other children can now stake a claim to the property depends on a number of facts such as when the transfer was made, by which instrument it was made, etc.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

What is the procedure for inheritance under Christian law?
I filed a Writ Petition Against Kolkata Metropoliton Authority & State of West Bengal in…
My father is having site and it’s in litigation. This site is given to him…
Hello sir I hve one step daughter....me nd my husband dont want to give share…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly