quesFather's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen

My elder brother sold my father's property and bought another in his name seven years back without my consent. Can I stake any claim on it?

  • ansYou were an equal stakeholder in your father's property. Unless your father had during his life time legally authorized your elder brother to sell his property after his life time your brother could not have sold it in a manner the effect of which was to deprive you of your equal share therein. Be that as it may, you may now file a case against him to recover from him the sale proceeds of the property which he sold to your exclusion.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Possession of my flat is delayed. I purchased a flat in Emaar MGF Palm Garden,…
I am Hindu, NRI, permanently returned to India for good 3 years back, have 2…
I invested in purchase of two one acre plots in Maharashtra from a Bangalore based…
I have a residential plot in surat and its termed as owners plot. I have…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly