Father's loan property recovered by daughter & sister claim property

My father has two daughter an i am younger amony them. My father had a property on which he made a loan for Rs.1 lakh , but unable to pay the loan so bank took the land. After few years, I paid Rs.7lakh to bank and got the land back. (Property still in dads name ,But dada expired ,)My question is whether i or my mom can sale the land without the consent of my elder sister

Upon the death of your father without his leaving any will, his estate shall devolve equally among your mother and you two sisters. All of you shall have one-third undivided share. All of you can only sell the property only jointly.