×

quesFather Willed property to me. Do my children have claim

Sir my father gave me his property through a Will. I have now got the house transferred it in my name. I want to know is it still treated as a inherited property? If I don't want to give my children any share. So can they legally claim any right over this property?

• ansPresuming it the your father's self acquired property,

It would not be ancestral property. You can dispose of said property as you please. It is not necessary to give your children any share in property inherited from your father.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services