Father sell land registered to son when he was a minor without consent

My grandfather purchased agriculture land of 1Acre but during its registration it was registered to his son.His son being minor ,my grandfather is registerd as guardian to it.Now his son is of 50Years old.My grandfather is paying the land tax since from the purchase of the land and his name is registered in online and in passbook. Can he directly sell the agriculture land without his sons signature. Please help us with the necessary process so that his son will not have any right on it

as it is prima facie document to show that the above land purchased with the monies of the grandfather or monies taken from HUF and by birth you shall claim a right as per the act prevailed and please it needs your signature