Father sell land registered to son when he was a minor without consent

My grandfather purchased agriculture land of 1Acre but during its registration it was registered to his son.His son being minor ,my grandfather is registerd as guardian to it.Now his son is of 50Years old.My grandfather is paying the land tax since from the purchase of the land and his name is registered in online and in passbook. Can he directly sell the agriculture land without his sons signature. Please help us with the necessary process so that his son will not have any right on it

Answers (1)

263 votes

as it is prima facie document to show that the above land purchased with the monies of the grandfather or monies taken from HUF and by birth you shall claim a right as per the act prevailed and please it needs your signature

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My friend has a Commercial Plot in prime location of a city, but he dont have enough money to construct building on it. He's giving me a offer to …

Read More

My father purchased land from a person and only a part of land registered at that time and remaining land is not registered in my father's name. T…

Read More

Respect Sir, My Grand Father have 3 Sons and i am the elder son of my Grandfather elder son. Actually the matter of concern is regarding property divi…

Read More

I have a residential property in Kolkata leased out under 11 month lease agreement. A new lease agreement is worked out (all clause remaining same; ex…

Read More