Father bought property on 1 son, now all 4 sons want a share

My father bought the property in the name of my elder brother when my brother was only 15 years,we are four brothers and now my elder brother force us to leave the house,can i get my part in property or i claim it on that or not,

Yes.
If ur eldor was minor and get property by ur father ie undivided hindu family then u have right to get share in this property. SC clearly given disigens regarding this matter and file a civil suit for the partition and continue possession.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi