False Lost Article Report Banglore

I'm in Chennai & have all documents of a family property in my possession. But a family member has successfully gotten a Lost Article Report from Bangalore police stating that "he was in possession of the said property documents & lost it while he was travelling in Jayanagar, Banglore." I feel this is illegal. So being situated in Chennai how can I legally prove the Lost Article Report given in Bangalore is false?

Answers (1)

176 votes

Do you know the complaint number? You can lodge a police complaint from your side by stating that a family member is trying to play fraud on the property and the lost article complaint is false. The act of the family member is illegal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles