False Lost Article Report Banglore

I'm in Chennai & have all documents of a family property in my possession. But a family member has successfully gotten a Lost Article Report from Bangalore police stating that "he was in possession of the said property documents & lost it while he was travelling in Jayanagar, Banglore." I feel this is illegal. So being situated in Chennai how can I legally prove the Lost Article Report given in Bangalore is false?

Do you know the complaint number? You can lodge a police complaint from your side by stating that a family member is trying to play fraud on the property and the lost article complaint is false. The act of the family member is illegal.