Documents required at the close of Joint venture

We have a joint venture agreement with developer to promote our house. We are four owners. We are entitled to get 50% of F.A.R. We have to refund Rs.4lakh to prompter which he gave when we handed over the possession. Our allocation is to be equally divided among all. What documentation required at the dissolution.

You want to cancel hw you have to cancel the power of attorney which you have given to promoter of the all of the four runners so that he cannot YouTube power of attorney which is given to the promo code is to be er of attorney