Division of land after the death of mother

We are four brothers and three sisters all married.My brothers want to sell agricultural land which is in our mother's name,who died several years ago without registering any will or dividing or naming to anybody.Our mother acquired this land by inheritance.My question is that can married sisters can get their share in above land,if yes,how much share can each sister will get?

Since the mother expired intestate (without a Will), the property shall be divided/inherited in equal shares among all her children.