Distribution of property jointly held by husband & wife & legal heirs

My wife died 18 months ago without will.Three legal heirs. Son daughter myself. Son relinquished his share in my favour.Daughter avoiding signing the documents despite commitment of equal share to her after evaluation of properties.What is the best way out for settlement.If at all going for litigation what are the expenses going to be?religion sikh.

Until and unless the daughter will relinquish her rights, you will not be able to get her half share in the entire property as the husband is not the first class legal heir and the son and the daughter are the first class legal heirs. you will have to convince your daughter to relinquish her right in your favor.
Fee and expenses depends upon you case and the counsels of your area

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari