distribution of fathers property-between legal heirs

I have a matter of distribution of my property. I purchased a flat in Delhi 2005 along with my father. So I'm first owner and father second owner. My father passed away last year but now I want to sell my flat and my family members want share of property, so how it can be divided. We are two brothers and three sisters, and mother. Please suggest .

As your father was 50% owner of said flat . On his death his 50% share would devolve among 6 legal heirs. You can transfer property in your name on receipt of relinquishment deed from legal heirs . apply to society for transfer of father 50% share in your name . Then sell the flat and give other legal heirs their share in the sale proceeds.
You are entitled to beside your half share, a 1/7 share in rest of property. You can take release deed in your favor from other LRs , get the property mutated in your name and sell it.