Dispute regarding ownership of property

We have purchased 200 yrd bit from 2.5 acres land in one of the venture . And all of a sudden some other party came, did fencing to the whole 2.5 acres land claiming that it is their ancestors property, and asking us to leave the property.There are total 65 plots in that land and all the plots have been registered to different parties. Now i am not able to understand what to do. As per the registration records that 200 yrs bit is registered on my name. What is the procedure to get my land back.

Answers (1)

209 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

No person can trespass in your property until and unless they have right in that property, You have to immediate approach to your vendors (Real Estate Company) and inform the matter, if your vendors not support you in that matter you have file suit for injunction against the person who was interfere in your property to restrain them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles