daughters share in Ancestral property

Hi, We have an ancestral property in the name of my maternal grand father. My grandfather expired in 1995. He had 3 sons and 2 daughters, eldest daughter being my mother who passed away in 2002. my uncles are asking us to sign the no objection to register the property in their names. Does my mother has a share in her fathers ancestral property and can we claim her share? thanks for your reply vee sharma

Yes. all daughter have share in the ancestral property and you can claim share in the ancestral property. dont sign on any document and I can help you file a suit for partition and get your share in accordance with law.