Daughters rights in the property of father

Dear Sir,I wanted to know my father has 3 sisters they are asking for equal share let me know are they're eligible for this,As this property belongs to my grandstParents means there father but registered with my grandmother we have 6 acre Bangalore rural region Kindly let me know

The daughters have equal right in the parental property after the advent of amendment in Hindu Succession Act 1956, that came into force since 9th sept 2005. The Hindu Succession Act, 1956, originally didn't give daughters equal rights to ancestral