daughters claiming right in parents property

I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not ready to give share in the property to we 4 sisters. He is saying that he is the only 'vaaris' of the property. So my three elder sister have file a suit against him in the high court. But I'm not joined with them. So my question is now what procedure should i follow to get my share of the property. As I'm financially not sound and independent. So, i am requesting you give me needful advice.

You can also join as a party to that case which has been filed by your sisters and get your share in the property, this method will help you to save lot of expenses and time.

And for becoming a party you don't have to do much expenditure, simply file an application for impleading you as a party in the case with your reasoning. Even you can do this in person as well.