Construction was made on some additional 5feet waste land

We are 23 families flat association in one building with two floors, one side of the building was constructed 5 feet of the waste land wrongly by our builder. we all are bought all appartments 4years ago. But now punchayt people are came to our flat and they said the truth, what we do now legally.

Answers (1)

293 votes

First you apply for proper survey of the extent of the property. If the encroachment of 5 feet is true then send legal notice to the builder and ask him to explain. In case of encroachment being true your association can purchase the encroached extent. Or if possible the encroachment may be demolished at the expense of the builder.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles