complaint againt builder for delay in possesion

I have booked a flat in Discovery in malad west March 2016 and it was to be delivered in September 2018 and till date, the project has not even started and the builder is not returning my money. Where can I file a complaint about project delay? Can I file a consumer complaint?

This is my response to you:
1. Firstly send him a legal notice;
2. If construction has not started that means the builder should have obtained RERA registration;
3. If not, then complain to RERA;
4. Ask refund from RERA, the authorities will initiate it faster;
5. If it cannot be RERA registered then file complaint to consumer court and seek compensation for the delay, mental and monetary losses suffered by you;
6. Consult a local lawyer and begin the process.