×

quesColony residents opposing contruction of extra floor

We have a land in Pune where we are planning to construct our house. We are planning to construct two floors, one for my parents and one for me. We've even taken permission from the authorities for the same. But there are some people in the colony complaining about the construction happening and they are saying that they will lodge a complaint to the authorities for the same. According to them, we are making use of more than the allotted area which is not true. Now they are asking us for money so as to avoid them to lodge the complaint. What can we do now?

• ansBased on assumption that you are the absolute owner of the said land, if the permission has been granted by the said authorities, then you can construct the additional floor. If you the construction is not exceeding the permitted area then you should not fear.

As far as the ransom money demands by the people are concerned, you can file a police complaint against them.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services