Clarification regarding family dispute over ancestral property

Question 1. my great grandfather bought agricultural land on the name my grandfather .my grandfather had 3 sons, but he gave land to only 2 sons .... i am the son of that 3rd one who didn't get anything ..... do we have right in that land ..... is the property ancestral ?? ( 1. my grandfather is dead & grandmother is alive. 3. my grandfather had a sister which is alive. 4. my grandfather didn't give us anything from his property . ) Question 2. my father's grandmother lives with us . ( she dies in 2007 , she has 1 son and 1 daughter ) all her expenses of medicines were given by my father only.... her own son ( my grandfather + his 2 sons ) had never given a penny on her treatment ( she was heart patient + other).my father's 2 brothers now want equal right in money which she has . should they deserves right in it... if yes, them who will pay us all the expense of treatment which is more than that money ? Plz answer both questions differently.

Property which is inherited in three generations then it becomes ancestral in fourth generation now the question is how your grandfather transferred the property to his two sons if the transfer has been done validly according to law then certainly you won't get any share. Regarding the expense on the treatment of your grandmother all his sons and daughters are equally liable for the same but you can recover the same within three years from the date of expenses if the money of your grandmother is in your posession then certainly they can claim through court then yoy can claim your expenses of treatment by wsy of counter clsim