Clarification regarding 32a clearance of title of property

I have 9 acre land, clear title but it needs some 32 a clearance or something? what is this

As per your query

There are various ways in which a person hold a land i.e. as Owner, Tenant, Occupant etc.... and there certain restrictions of sale of agricultural land accordingly there are different permissions to be obtained from the Collector prior to purchase or sale agricultural land under section 32 of Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Land Act.

If you clarify can the mode of our occupation of the land, I can specify which permission you need to obtain.

Regards