Clarification regarding 32a clearance of title of property

I have 9 acre land, clear title but it needs some 32 a clearance or something? what is this

Answers (1)

200 votes

As per your query

There are various ways in which a person hold a land i.e. as Owner, Tenant, Occupant etc.... and there certain restrictions of sale of agricultural land accordingly there are different permissions to be obtained from the Collector prior to purchase or sale agricultural land under section 32 of Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Land Act.

If you clarify can the mode of our occupation of the land, I can specify which permission you need to obtain.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles