Clarification on the property division if divorce case is pending

Sir I have a divorce case going on with my husband 1) i have a property in my single name. I have taken a loan and emi is still being deducted from my salary. My husband is illegaly residing in d flat n not allowing me access. 2) joint ownership property under construction. My name is first husband name second. 95% payment done by me 5% by him. what can i do in both these cases ??religion of both Hindu

Deae querist you can seek injunction in the divorce petition restraining yiur husband from entering/access to your house. You can also claim maintainaince in the same divorce petition. Further advice can only be given after learning all the facts