Clarification on the property division if divorce case is pending

Sir I have a divorce case going on with my husband 1) i have a property in my single name. I have taken a loan and emi is still being deducted from my salary. My husband is illegaly residing in d flat n not allowing me access. 2) joint ownership property under construction. My name is first husband name second. 95% payment done by me 5% by him. what can i do in both these cases ??religion of both Hindu

Answers (1)

113 votes

Deae querist you can seek injunction in the divorce petition restraining yiur husband from entering/access to your house. You can also claim maintainaince in the same divorce petition. Further advice can only be given after learning all the facts

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles