Clarification about dakhil kharig of a residential house.

Sir, I purchased a independent house in gautam budh nagar approx 10 month ago. i want to know about Dakhil khariz of that house. Kiya ready to move house ki Dakhil Khariz hoti hai ya nahi ????? Please inform me . 

Dear client,
Once you have completed a real estate transaction and registered the property in your name it is important for you to also get a mutation of property done in government records. Mutation of property is called dakhil kharij in hindi. The mutation of property shows that a property has been transferred from one person to another person . And the municipal body in a city keeps records of property ownership transfer to fix property tax payment liabilities.

Yadi ghar agricultural land pe bana hai to dakhil kharij karvana hoga . Yadi ghar nagar nigam k area me hai to nagar nigam me record karvana hoga. Yadi residential land pr ghar bana hai aur nagar nigam nahin hai to dakhil kharij nahin karvana hoga. Yadi ghar urban development ki land pe bana hai to urban development ke office me record karvana hoga