Claim rights in property of deceased mother purchased by father

Property is in the name of my deceased mother, purchased by my father in her name. Can I or my children claim their rights in this property. What are the rights of my father in this property.

Since the property is purchased in the name of the mother, it is her property. After her death, the father and the children jointly inherit the property. Only if the father proves that the name was included for namesake, things might be otherwise.