Claim over property belonging to deceased mother by married daughter

Hi I m 29 years old female my mother expire in 2013. She is having a room in Mumbai under jumma masjid trust in which her bhabhi is staying from 25 years(husband died and no kids). I m married having one brother and father. We want the room back is.there any legal step to be taken. Letter send to jumma masjid trust for transferring the room to my name ( as my mother wish). Can u help me with what steps to be taken. Trustees r not replying to my letter .They not even show room rent receipt.

Dear Client,
From the facts narrated by you it appears that the said room falls under pagdi system. Further did your mother record any document giving you the right to occupy the said room?

It would be advised to meet Advocate and have a proper consultation.

Expert Jurist LLP