×

quesclaim on this property on ancestral basis

My grandfather bought a shop but in the name of his another son. The situation is that my father and my uncle both worked in the shop but after the death of my grandparents, my uncle told my dad that he don't have any right on this property and he should move out from the shop. We have filled a case against my uncle. The case is proceeding in the lower court. My question is, as i am a permanent resident in USA, so do i have the right to claim this property on ancestral basis; and if not than can you suggest any other way regarding this issue. Also please give me a hint about the decision of the court on this issue and how strong it is.

• ansAs you stated that the shop is in the name of your uncle, so clearly if it is in your uncle's name then he would be the sole owner of the property. But also it is required to go through all the case documents before an absolute advice. and also through this I will say that litigation outcome cannot be predicted.