quesclaim on this property on ancestral basis

My grandfather bought a shop but in the name of his another son. The situation is that my father and my uncle both worked in the shop but after the death of my grandparents, my uncle told my dad that he don't have any right on this property and he should move out from the shop. We have filled a case against my uncle. The case is proceeding in the lower court. My question is, as i am a permanent resident in USA, so do i have the right to claim this property on ancestral basis; and if not than can you suggest any other way regarding this issue. Also please give me a hint about the decision of the court on this issue and how strong it is.

  • ansAs you stated that the shop is in the name of your uncle, so clearly if it is in your uncle's name then he would be the sole owner of the property. But also it is required to go through all the case documents before an absolute advice. and also through this I will say that litigation outcome cannot be predicted.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm from(hindu), like to check if daughters have any share in Partition? as per new…
I am a retired, salaried Army officer. All my dealings are in white. My wife…
Sir, The problem is that the matter (Writ Petition-Temporary Injunction) has come before the high…
This is case of our Jhansi residentialproperty. My Bua, was living with her family on…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly