Children whose name is not on the document claim property

This regarding partition of a property. Father and mother died. After that 6 sons did partition of their fathers property. But for mother's property, the name of 2 younger son is not written on document. Since the document is written before the birth younger 2 sons. Are they eligible to claim the property of their mother in this regard. Or only 4 sons whose name is written on document?

Hi ,
Was the document u mentioned is a will executed by the mother before her death or the sons partioned it after her death ..if it's a will , the two sons are not entitled ..
.. if the all the sons have mutually shared it then the two sons are also eligible