Cheated by landlord under consolidation ( exchange ) & resold land

I have purchased an agriculture land in Delhi in 1983 from Landlord  through registered sale deed. But due to some circumstance, I failed to get it mutated in my name in revenue department record. Take undue benefit of this point (mutation) landlord  with connivance with another landlord of villages exchange land under consolidation process by tempering entries of revenue department also. The exchanged land and further sold new purchasers. I got to know about the same when I visited revenue department office in 2009 to get the mutation in my name, that my land is further sold to 5-6 parties. Here I would like to state that SDM clearly mentioned in his order that crime was committed by landlord  Now the matter is pending in the court of Financial Commissioner. The main issue is:- Whether I can be declared as an owner on the basis of my registered sale deed despite the fact that the khasra no. Of said land have been changed. Can I claim the land presently in the name of land

Civil remedy may be helpful to get compensation and a criminal proceeding can also be effective to take compensation as on the present date keeping in view the registry documents in your favor. There are possibilities from long run and tedious litigation to get money finally or depending on the situation.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli