Cancellation of sales agreement

I have done a sale agreement with a portion a stamp paper,didn't registeted in any government office. Due to some situation both agree to cancel the sales. The party says he will back the original agreement after I refund money. Is this enough ?Should I ask party to write and sign in original agreement that all money are refund and agreement is stand cancelled? Or should we create a separate document on stamp paper saying sale agreement is cancelled?

Answers (1)

202 votes

dear question first of all don't worry and be hopeful if you want cancel your agreement then you must contact to your advocate for more information you may contact me to my mobile email id because your matter is serious and it 2 precaution in this fact and circumstances

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles