Cancellation of sales agreement

I have done a sale agreement with a portion a stamp paper,didn't registeted in any government office. Due to some situation both agree to cancel the sales. The party says he will back the original agreement after I refund money. Is this enough ?Should I ask party to write and sign in original agreement that all money are refund and agreement is stand cancelled? Or should we create a separate document on stamp paper saying sale agreement is cancelled?

dear question first of all don't worry and be hopeful if you want cancel your agreement then you must contact to your advocate for more information you may contact me to my mobile email id because your matter is serious and it 2 precaution in this fact and circumstances