Can you add nominee(s) to your property?

Hi, I have bought a property and I am the sole owner. The property construction is complete and we have been given possession of the same. Registration of the property would be done in next 1-2 months. I wanted to add my parents as nominee so that in case something happens to me, my parents would get the property after me. Can you please let me know, what is the procedure of adding nominee to the property and if its allowed?

Sir,
Once the registration is over your will become to the absolute owner of the said property. In the said registration time your can make nominee of your parents in the same deed. in the said sale deed you cant mention the future transfer clause.

Once after the registration is complete and you will become the absolute owner, then you can execute a a WILL infvour of the property to your parents. This will come into effect only after some thing happen to you and then your parents will both become the absolute right holder.

A division bench (two-judge bench) of the Bombay High Court, comprising of Justice Oak and Justice Sayed, recently upheld the rights of successors over nominees. The court stated that the nominees are appointed, to ensure that the subject matter of the nomination is protected, until the legal heirs or legal representatives of the deceased take appropriate steps, such as obtaining probate of the will of the deceased or letters of administration of the estate of the deceased, ..