quesCan willed property be included in family PARTITION

I got a land from my grandfather through death will (registered) when I was miner, later after my grandfather's death, my uncles are include that property in the family partition & documented as "Pal Vatni" & got signed from my father (that land distributed to my younger uncle). Now my question is : 1) Is that the right way they have partitioned family property ? 2) RTC is in my name, but my uncle is trying to takeover that property, how can I protect my land ? 3) Can I ask for my father's share in the family property without including my land in the family partition ?

  • ansif property had been willed to you then you were absolute owner of the property . your father no business to sign partition deed . was it duly stamped and registered? on attaining majority you can challenge the partition deed within period of 3 years . if partition deed is not stamped and regd then it is in admissible in evidence

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I am from defence background.In 2006-7 my sibling who is in navy applied for…
Sir, My father expired recently without executing a WILL and has 2 properties in Karnataka…
I am allotted flat 1100 sq ft in coop group housing society at patpar ganj,…
Hindu Oc-kammanaidu Sir my grandmother has some property and my fathers brothers try to register…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly