Can we register my father purchased house to my sister

I married with wife & 2 children 3yr& 11/2yrs . My father purchased house in 1999. Now my father died in 2016. Now my mother present. In my family i, my mother, married sister left. My wife kept against my me, mother, my sister.... In this time can I register my father house to sister by signing me, my mother without signature of my wife.....

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarato.com

I cant understand your query due grammatical mistakes, you have to posted query in proper manner or otherwise book appointment through website.