Can we cancel a property deal or not

I had a deal to sell my property. The property has 3 owners. The 2 owners had signed that 100rs stamp paper for the deal and taken some money in the bank of one owner. Now we have changed are mind and dont want to sell but the oppopsite party is not cancelling the deal I wanted to know if they can make a case or not? On the paper one signature is pending of one owner and also the papers are not registered. Our religion is hindu Thank you

Query perused. Yes the opposite party can file a suit for specific performance against you. We would like to see the agreement to sell. It can be cancelled but in that case you have to pay doublr the earnest money bayana taken by you. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us