can property be transferred

My grandfather had a house and wrote it to my father. My aunt also signed in that document that she doesn't want the property. But now she wants to file a case against my father using the blank signed stamp papers given by my grandfather to her for some other use long back. can those stamp papers be used if she writes whatever she wants on that now and file a case? what can we do to stop it ?

Hello, transfer of property can be valid only by way of registration ie by way of sell, gift or any other mode of transfer and it has to be registered other wise it can't be a transfer at all.

That is there can be no transfer of property without valid registration in which both the parties are required.