can i get the whole share of property

my father purchased property in the name of mother and my brother . i am the elder daughter having two brother now my father died and i am married but my two brothers doesnt take care of my mother so i shifted to my mother house , the house registered in the name , one of my brother and my mother and my brother doesnt care my mother and shifted another place leaving mother alone and after marriage i stay with my mother and even taking care of her now my brother wants to take me out from the property even he doesnt stay withmy mother and i want that i gave my life in taking care of my mother what legal action can i take that my brothers cant take me out or sell the property

You have not stated your problem clearly. First of all your mother can gifted her share in your name by a virtue of registered gift deed. After that you became a 50% owner. Then your brothers cannot sell it after the death of your mother as you became the undivided owner of 50% share of the property. Secondly your mother can file a maintenance case as your brothers are not looking after your mother. Your mother will get economic interim relief very quickly.
thanks.
For more information you have to discuss the matter more clearly.