Can husband claim a share in in law's property after getting dowry

I got married 10 years back . My wife is elder one having 1 younger sister and brother . I took 5 lacks dowry at the time of marriage. After my marriage my father in law took many lands . Approximately 10 acars of land and 10 open plots . Now when we asking some property i mean 2 acars of land they are saying now we are not give . We will give in future if we have interest otherwise not. I have 2 daughter's. They are thinking all property should go to their son. Does we dont have right to ask and get

Hello you can't do anything now. Because your father in-law alive. You can't ask for lands now .the property belongs to them. If they are interested to give property their choice. Your wife can't demand.