Can grandfather give property only to grandsons

Can my grandfather transfer a property which is the self acquired property of my grandfather's father. My grandfather is the only son of his father. My grand father has four sons. Bt my grandfather has already given one fourt part of the property to his elder son. My dad died 4 year ago in an accident. Now my grandfather want to give rest part of property to his two sons bt not anything to my mom. Can my grandfather do so? What should I do? MY GRANDFATHER IS A HINDU.

if your grandfather got that property through Will of your grand father then he can distribute the same as per his wishes and if he got the property under inheritance then the property will devolve equally to his legal heirs and you can claim your father's share in the property.