Can a son claim right on his step father's property

Hey! I have got a query, can my father get share in the property sold by my grandfather(step-granfather). My grandfather has given from thereon share to his own son but not to my father, so can he claim share from thereon? Kindly tell me the legal procedure for such, I want to send notice regarding such to him, kindly help,thanks in advance!!

Since the grand father has been the original owner of the property, he can donate or transfer the property to whoever he wants and nobody else can dictate that, but your father can file a suit before the civil court challenging the deed in favour of your uncle saying it to be a result of misrepresentation or devoid of free consent of your grand father, you can also pray for injunction in the property in such suit. Thereafter your uncle may compromise with your father getting into the pressure. All the best. Regards