Can a second wife claim property of dead husband

I'm a Hindu. My father died a few yrs back n left an unregistered will in which he left us (children) a house which is on his name. He had remarried as my mother had died and second wife still living. We want to sell the house.How to go about it without her claiming on it since my father had already given her a separate house?

It is not mandatory to register a WILL. The distribution of the property has to be made according to the WILL. And to obtain a valid title of the property you need to get Probate. Further, the separate house which is been provided to the second wife of your father, in whose name that house belongs?