Can a property be sold with a pending case on it

I want to seal my residential house property but a civil case is under proceeding on this property.i want to do this as applicant is misusing my property and destroying my property. What should I do?

If there is a dispute over the property and you are not occupying the same how an you sell this? If it is registered in your name and it is not in your possession and property is subject matter of litigation it can be sold legally. If there is no court order restraining you from sale you can sell it legally.