quesBuy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.

I am going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So how can i can do ?

  • ansYou should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

have a property in surat which was given to me through a will by my…
If the ex party stay has been taken by the party and after 3 year…
Land was acquired by the govt for the purpose of a road, in 2005. Previously…
There is a house build by my grandfather. Due to working outstation .my father has…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>