Builder not giving delay compensation.Apartment size not as promised

Filed a RERA case against my builder who has delayed my apartment handover till 5 months and also not giving compensation. Also, actual size of the apartment is less what was promised

Answers (1)

244 votes

If a RERA case is filed, you're on the right track. Please collect all the documents and information required in support of your cousin regarding delay as well as the size of the apartment being lesser than agreed upon. Since the property may not have been registered yet, the booking form and confirmation letters are important.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles