Builder not giving delay compensation.Apartment size not as promised

Filed a RERA case against my builder who has delayed my apartment handover till 5 months and also not giving compensation. Also, actual size of the apartment is less what was promised

If a RERA case is filed, you're on the right track. Please collect all the documents and information required in support of your cousin regarding delay as well as the size of the apartment being lesser than agreed upon. Since the property may not have been registered yet, the booking form and confirmation letters are important.