Builder caused delay in starting construction,

I have given 19.7 lac to a builder for flat couple of years before but he hasn't started construction. If i ask him to give my money back & after 6 months he given me Rs. 50,000/- but still remaining amount is pending. He is saying he will return money when he will receive from someone. Where can i complaint?

Yes, you can file complaint of cheating against him.

Also, you can send him a legal notice asking for payment of the remaining amount.

If the builder doesn't reply to the legal notice, you can file case before the consumer forum claiming for return of balance amount along with compensation for delay and mental harassment.