Brother's wife refusing to share ancestral property with daughter

In Property Law
1. Father died intestate leaving one daughters, brother widow wife and her 2 son;\n2. The deceased son's wife and children are staying in the 1st Floor while the ground, second floor and 2 shops are let out;\n3. Despite requests the daughter have not been given the share of the income from property;\n4.after court prosess. property card , succesor certificate and all property have commane name of Daughter and brother widow wife with 2 son.\n5. Now the daughter in law, (son's wife) is refusing to give the share of the property to the daughter or the income arising out of the property;

Answers (1)

184 votes

Well, If the Court has made a Decree in favor of the Daughter and Son regards the share in Property, then the Daughter in Law cannot go against the Law. You guys file an Execution Decree and get your legitimate shares in the Property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles