brothers wanting share in property from father

Sir I want to know my father has a property of land in village we have in family father mother n we are two brother And now we both brother want to cut of with father and we both have 18+ age please tell us how can we get the right from father's property and where I should appeal to get right of property.

If the property is your father's self acquired property, then your father can dispose the said property as he wants to.

And if the property is ancestral then you can file a partition suit for your share.