Brother's share in father's property that has already been transferred

My mother in law (Father's mother) gave me 4 acres of Farm. And My father do have 6 acres of Farm. So can I claim my right on that Father's 6 acres to get half to me I.e. 3 acre and half to my brother Keeping my previous 4 acre safe? Or my brother can claim on my 4 acre given by mother in law. ? Thanking you in anticipation!

If the 4 acres of land has been transferred by your mother in law to you, all land documents are in your posession, all formalities are completed regarding the transfer and the land has been effectively transferred in your name then you are the lawful owner of that land. Your brother cannot have any objection to the 4 acre land that you own in your name.

You can request your father how he wants to distribute the land bearing area of 6 acres. This can be done with a prior arrangement between you three or by drafting of a WILL. He will decide on that. If he dies intestate (without making a WILL) then the land owned by your father will be distributed equally between you and your brother.