Brother not ready to share possession of property with siblings

I would like to know the alternative forums kike arbitration courts or family dispute courts to settle family property disputes. Basically my father has left the property which is in possession of my brother, who is not willing to settle the dispute with me and my three sisters.

Answers (1)

330 votes

No you can't go for an arbitration or family court for this you have to hire 1 property lawyer he will let you know wat to do,for this you have to file a partition suit before the civil court or jurisdiction court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles