Brother not ready to share possession of property with siblings

I would like to know the alternative forums kike arbitration courts or family dispute courts to settle family property disputes. Basically my father has left the property which is in possession of my brother, who is not willing to settle the dispute with me and my three sisters.

No you can't go for an arbitration or family court for this you have to hire 1 property lawyer he will let you know wat to do,for this you have to file a partition suit before the civil court or jurisdiction court