Brother not agreeing for registry of plot after initially agreeing

My farther was having two properties . One in sector 4 other in sector 5 . Before his death he transferred sector 5 property in favour of me and my brother (joint). I have done the construction of the house(only 25%) of sector 5.Construction of ground floor of sector 4 property was done by my farther but the construction of first and second floor was done by me as my farther took loan from bank and me and my brother was co applicants. My brother didn't gave any installments for the above loan. My farther expired in 2008. So we decided to transfer the second property i.e sector 4 in both favours. After the second one is transfered we decided to undergo separation process like each having 50 % and 50% of sector 4 property. My brother duly signed the whole documents and now the file is at last stage where both have to visit tasildar office for registery but he is not willing to go . I have send a notice for that but he is not responding at all. What can done ...? What is court fees et

In this type of case you no need to pay court fee. Your work also may done on the basis of mendatory injunction to directing your brother to act upon the document sing between you and your brother. If you go for decoration and possession then there would be need for court fee.