Booked a flat some people filing a case in NCDRC against it

Booked a flat at noida 25 members had finalised to file a case to ncdrc the group sent the following document Authorising two person X and Y to sign on behalf of me In the case does this declaration gives them power to sell or transfer my property

no this decl aration does not gives them power t0 sell or transfar the property because x and y are authorising to sign in the case only not tosell /transfar property. the property sold by owner and x/y are have no right to sell/trasfar they are authrised court compliance